Hot milk cake is our favourite recipe as it is quick, easy and not to forget… yummilicious cake! Sanaa will guide you through and show you how easy it is to make this cake… Watch her video below or read the recipe!
125 gms or 1 cup refined flour
150 gms or ¾ cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
120 mls or ½ cup hot milk
2 tbsp or 60 gms butter
1tsp vanilla extract
1. Gather all the ingredients. Oil and line a cake tin with parchment paper
2. Mix flour and baking powder.
3. Beat eggs and add sugar.
4. Mix in the butter, vanilla and beat.
5. Gradually add in the milk and flour together.
6. Pour in the cake tin and bake for 20 mins at 170 Celsius or until the toothpick comes out clean. Time will depend on your oven.
7. Have it with your cup of hot coffee or a cold coffee.
Add in your choice of nuts or choco chips for extra oomph!