We had been craving waffles for quite a while so thought why not try making it in our panini grill!
Here’s our version of the waffles.. Super soft from inside and crispy from outside.
1 cup flour / maida
3 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup milk
1. Separate egg white and yolk.
2. Beat egg whites with sugar.
3. Melt butter in the milk and add vanilla.
4. Mix egg yolk, vanilla into the butter and milk.
5. Add flour and baking powder. Mix well
6. Heat the grill. We used our panini grill to make these yummy waffles! Necessity is the mother of invention 😉
7. Pour the batter into the prepared grill.
8. Turn the waffles once for even browning. Waffles are done!
9. Slice it into 3 equal portions and serve it with your favorite fruit and toppings!